Serenity Beaches Resort
Accommodation & Rates
Enjoy a relaxing stay in one of our private beach front fales.
The two single room octagonal fales share a bath and both have a beautiful ocean view. One has a queen bed and the other has twin beds.
The larger en-suite fales have a lovely ocean view porch, a sleeping room with a queen bed on the main floor, a double bed in a loft, and a bathroom with an outdoor garden shower.
All rooms can be opened to capture tropical breezes and are set far enough apart to insure privacy.
Food is prepared mostly from fresh, un-processed, local ingredients with some things imported from overseas. The menu changes daily depending on what the local farmers and fishermen have to offer. We strive to produce healthy meals that energize and inspire with a South Pacific flare. We can accommodate vegetarians.
Free WiFi, free use of kayaks and snorkel gear.
- Octagonal rooms that share a bath = 190 paʻanga a night
- En-suite rooms = 280 paʻanga a night
- Three meals = 100 paʻanga a day
- Two meals = 75 paʻanga a day
- Airport Transfer = 45 each way each person is the going local rate